AstraZeneca requires all employees to observe the highest standards of integrity and honesty. We act with care, diligence and fairness in all our business activities in an ethical and proper manner.
The AstraZeneca Code of Conduct is our employee guide to understanding how our words are translated into consistent actions throughout the world.
It provides guidelines on what is expected of each employee. All employees are required to study it closely and to live by its principles in their business activities.
AstraZeneca employees must comply with the Code of Conduct and all supporting policies, the laws and regulations of all countries in which we operate, and with all relevant national and international codes of conduct.
Please click here to review the AstraZeneca Code of Conduct
The AstraZeneca Code of Conduct covers the following areas:
- patient safety and benefits
- research and development
- information about our products
- interactions with health care professionals and organisations
- the prevention of bribery and corruption
- employment principles safety, health and the environment
- public policy and political activities
- community support
- product donations
- patient group support
- the protection of personal information
- avoidance of conflicts of interest
- the protection of company property and resources
- communications, disclosures and records
- insider trading and confidential information
- competition and anti-trust laws
- trade controls
If you have any concerns or issues to report please refer to the EthicsPoint website which manages AstraZeneca ethics issues, concerns and questions.