Our business is driven by our mission to bring new innovative medicines into peoples’ lives. We are committed to working collaboratively to achieve our goal of better health for patients. Simply put, this means:
- For patients and doctors, we provide medicines for some of the world’s most serious illnesses.
- For all Australians, we work to make sure that our medicines offer value for money
- For our employees, we provide a culture in which they feel appreciated, energised and rewarded for their contribution.
- For our shareholders, we aim to deliver value through our continued focus on innovation and by running our business efficiently.
- For the wider community, we strive to be valued for the contribution our medicines make to society and trusted for the way in which we do business.
- For all Australians, we believe our responsibility extends beyond our medicines. We’re committed to supporting the shared goal of improving the health of all Australians.
We recognise the value of collaborative work and so continually seek to develop new ways of working with others who complement our existing skills, enhance our internal innovation or add value to what we do.